Monday 5 November 2012

Some shots from my over-flowing studio.


My studio is getting to the point where I can't get through the door, for all the towering stacks of fairy light shades waiting to be made and put into their boxes. 



I've also been experimenting with making hanging pendant lamps too, though the conical ones above haven't made it passed the 'mucking around I wonder if this will work stage' yet and need some tweaking to figure out how they will hang...shame as they are quite dinky I think!




I'm really pleased with these, though. They will have a long length of lovely, twisted, fabric- covered flex and a switch and plug; the idea being that they'll hang from a hook on the edge of a shelf or  even the ceiling, and any surplus cable can be looped up loosely. I'll post some photos soon or come to my sale at Burgh House next week to see them! 







1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel, these all look lovely. Beautiful colours as ever. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete